Postcard from Monica Whateley to Hazel Hunkins Hallinan, of a tinted or colour photograph of the Leningrad City Soviet, a grand classical style building with the red flag on the roof, and cars parked outside. The reverse has a manuscript message, and one Elizabeth II postage stamp. On glossy white paper.
Leningrad City Soviet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 5SPG/M/01/27
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 5/SPG/M/1/27
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 1956
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Scratches and creases to surface, one centre right has broken the surface, as have creases at the edges and corners. Tears bottom left corner, bottom edge and top edge. On the reverse are two small rust marks, top centre and top left. Production method: photo-lithographic print (possibly from a hand tinted photograph) on paper.