Postcard from Monica Whateley to Hazel Hunkins Hallinan discussing committee meetings and her lecturing programme. Of a black and white portrait photograph of a woman, possibly Monica Whateley, wearing a black hat, with a black coat over her shoulders, upper body only. With black ink franking stamps on the right side of the image. On the reverse is a manuscript message, and one George VI postage stamp.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-5spg/5spg/m/01/11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 5SPG/M/01/11
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 5/SPG/M/1/11
- Dates of Creation20 May 1953
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Abrasions to all edges and corners on both sides, creased bottom left corner, and top corners, with a long crease on the right side, visible on the front side. Some slight scratching to the surface. Card has yellowed. Production method: half tone print on card.