Postcard, from Monica Whateley to Vivien Beaumont, discussing a forthcoming event. The image on the front is of a black and white studio portrait photograph of a woman, possibly Monica Whateley, wearing a dark jacket and white shirt. The reverse has a manuscript message and two George VI postage stamps.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-5spg/5spg/c/12/7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 5SPG/C/12/7
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 5/SPG/C/12/7
- Dates of Creation17 Jun 1953
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Bad creasing which has broken the surface top left, bottom left, centre left and bottom right. Some slight scratching to the surface. Tear left edge 10 mm long. Production method: half tone print on card.