Printed by the order of the House of Commons, [Parliamentary Paper] 300.
'A Bill For continuing in The East India Company, for a further Term, the Possession of the British Territories in India, together with certain exclusive Privileges; for establishing further Regulations for the Government of the said Territories, and the better Administration of Justice within the same; and for regulating the Trade to, and from, the Places within Limits of the said Company's Charter.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/03/03/03/01/08
- Dates of Creation21 Jun 1813
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description40 pages
Scope and Content
Only to be viewed on microfiche.