Contents comprise: manifest, portage bill, accounts, scale of provisions, stores inventory, a copy of the instructions issued to Captain James Beatty from John Irving 13 Sep 1839, and accounts up to 1848.
Volume containing fiscal and administrative information
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/04/02/02/10
- Dates of Creation1839-1848
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 copies
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Only to be viewed on microfiche.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by Methodist Missionary SocietyApply to SOAS Archives & Special Collections in the first instance.