Continuation of the journal of Joseph Thomas Jackson, WMMS agent. Covers events from when staying in the lands of King Esaquá of Ndoné to the expedition's return to Fernando Po [Bioko, Equatorial Guinea] and his subsequent return to Sierra Leone.
Mr [Joseph Thomas] Jackson's Minutes for Oct 11th 1858 [his fourth journal]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/03/02/02/08
- Dates of Creation11 October 1858-17 December 1858
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 document
Scope and Content
Only to be viewed on microfiche.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright held by Methodist Missionary Society.