Contents comprise: manifest, portage bill, accounts, scale of provisions, stores inventory, 1842, and accounts up to 1848. Copy of letter sent to Rev. Walter Lawry (Superintendent of New Zealand District) from John Irving, with an Invoice and Bills of Loading of sundries shipped on board the 'Tyne' for the use of the 'Triton' 10 February 1845.
Volume containing fiscal and administrative information
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/04/02/02/11
- Dates of Creation1839-1848
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Only to be viewed on microfiche.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by Methodist Missionary SocietyApply to SOAS Archives & Special Collections in the first instance.