Previously employed Allan on adjustment of claims of the owners of ships working for the East India Company for which they offer thanks and payment.
Letter from James Sims, James Walker, J Staniforth, James Mangles, and J F Turner, London, to Tho[ma]s Allan, Old Jewry [London]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-mms/mms/17/03/03/03/02/12
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/03/03/03/02/12
- Dates of Creation17 Sep 1818
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Only to be viewed on microfiche.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright held by Methodist Missionary Society.