Education provided by the Methodist Missionary Society in South India. With covering letter (1951) and inserted notes.
Draft manuscript entitled 'Education' by Rev A M Ward
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/01/01/040
- Dates of CreationMid 20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description26 pages
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rev Arthur Marcus Ward (1906-1978) served as a missionary for the Methodist Missionary Society and the Church of South India from 1932 until 1955.
Conditions Governing Access
Only to be viewed on microfiche.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright held by Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes