A response to a circular from the Manchester First Circuit who passed propositions 'which seriously affect some of the vital principles of our Constitution'. (4 copies).
Circular entitled 'Declaration of Methodist Preachers stationed in London and its Vicinity on the Subject of a Late Circular'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-mms/mms/17/03/04/123
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/03/04/123
- Dates of Creation25 November 1834
- Language of MaterialEnglish
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Only to be viewed on microfiche