Suggest his proposition to Lord L[iverpool, Robert Banks Jenkinson] shuts out 'our People [Methodists] from the E. J.' which was clearly not the intention. Unfortunate he hadn't seen it first. Has written to Mr Steven about it but had no reply. Made appointment to see Fuller & Sutcliff on the subject before they meet his lordship but difficult now as proposition already sent.
Copy letter from Jos[eph] Butterworth, to Revd Geo[rge] Burder, Grove, Camberwell [Surrey]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/03/03/03/02/03
- Dates of Creation26 Feb 1813
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Only to be viewed on microfiche.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright held by Methodist Missionary Society