Continuation of the journal of Isaac Benjamin Lefevre, WMMS agent. Covers events from when living on the lands of King Esaquá of Ndoné to the expedition's return to Fernando Po [Bioko, Equatorial Guinea] and his subsequent departure on the 'SS Athenian'.
[Isaac Benjamin Lefevre's] Second Journal
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/03/02/02/05
- Dates of Creation20 September -6 December 
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 document
Scope and Content
Only to be viewed on microfiche.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright held by Methodist Missionary Society