Correspondence received principally from Downing Street and draft or copy replies by WMMS offiicers or missionaries relating to WMMS activities and interests in South Africa. Some correspondence has accompanying papers. Letters date mostly from 1880s.
'Correspondence with Colonial Office South Africa 1825-1887'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-mms/mms/01/02/04/01/02
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/01/02/04/01/02
- Dates of Creation1825-1877
- Language of MaterialEnglish
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Only to be viewed on microfiche
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Crown Copyright and Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes copyright