Communication to the Brethren and Sisters on the 'Triton' from John Irving 9 September 1839. Instructions to James Beatty from John Irving regarding the voyage 13 September 1839. [See also two volumes in MMS/Special Series/Ships' Papers/FBN 47]. Communication to the Brethren on board the 'Triton' from J Archbell on behalf of the missionaries on the 'Triton' recording their dissatisfaction with James Beatty, 22 January 1840. List of passengers on board the 'Triton' (mainly 1842), costs of passage and details of baggage.
Correspondence relating to passengers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/04/02/02/20
- Dates of Creation1839-1842
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description12 items.
Scope and Content
Only to be viewed on microfiche.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by Methodist Missionary SocietyApply to SOAS Archives & Special Collections in the first instance.