Correspondence written mainly by Leslie Pacey (and later his wife Mildred) principally to his parents. Letters mainly written from the mission field in Yunnan but also include his letters from the College of Chinese Studies in Peiping [Beijing].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MMS/17/02/09/21/01
- Dates of Creation1933-1937
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 files
Scope and Content
Two series of page numbers created by the family for the letters (first red then green). Some gaps in sequence due to misnumbering and a few letters (such as to younger siblings) having been removed.
Earlier letters (page nos 1-69) were not deposited with the Methodist Church.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright vested with Pacey family