Discusses the worsening situation of Armenian communities in Turkey and their migration to other counties such as Bulgaria, Persia, Egypt and Cyprus. Would like to help their predicament and asks Patrick Geddes for advice regarding farming and opinions. Mentions Dr. Härle.
Letter from M. Zimmer, Charput, Turkey, to Patrick Geddes, Cyprus
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 T-GED/1/8/14/17
- Dates of Creation27 May 1897
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description4 ff.
Scope and Content
Created by Sorina-Georgiana Mihai, project volunteer, March 2019.