Encloses prospectus of the Institute (not extant); says they have received a charter from New York State. Mentions people who have accepted posts on the Executive Committee and also mentions Dr. Tolman's anticipated campaign in Britain.
Letter from Josiah Strong, American Institute of Social Service, New York, to Patrick Geddes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 T-GED/7/9/260
- Dates of Creation12 December 1902
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description12 pp.
Scope and Content