Sympathising on the death of Victor Branford. Discusses the possibility of organising 'a conference or league of co-operation and publicity among practical educationalists who are working in isolation for ethopolity and eupsychics'. Mention of Aubrey Westlake of the Woodcraft organisation and Bertrand Russell, who might possibly help. Manuscript.
Letter from George Sandeman to Patrick Geddes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 T-GED/12/3/72
- Dates of Creation13 July 
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 pp.
Scope and Content