Refers to a dispute over his position as a trustee for the Town and Gown Association and separately for Debenture Holders. Mentions Mr Fletcher and disputes his position on the responsibilities of trustees under Scottish Law.
Letter from William Ramsay, London, to Patrick Geddes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 T-GED/1/8/5/3
- Dates of Creation4 October 1896
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description4 ff.
Scope and Content
Created by Elaine MacGillivray, project archivist, January 2019.