Attached on reverse, two small maps of Scotland (hand sketched in ink on tracing paper) showing 'The annual Isotherms' and [directions of wind].
Map was originally folded into a small booklet, only half of the cover is still attached to map.
From The Pocket Series of Touring Maps.
Orographical Map of Scotland by John Bartholomew
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 T-GED/22/1/British Isles/Scotland/400
- Dates of CreationNo date
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 map: colour; 59.5 x 75.8 cm
Scope and Content