Endorsed by [Patrick Geddes] 'Problem of Botany teaching as preparatory to medicine and necessity of garden cliniques instead of textbook'.
Appendix B to an unspecified publication: 'Remarks prepared with special reference to the University of Edinburgh, by Sir George Hare Philipson and Mr. Bryant, but applicable to all licensing bodies'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 T-GED/12/2/519
- Dates of CreationNo date
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 pp.
Scope and Content