Refers to Panagiōtes G. Gennadios and his report on the agriculture of Cyprus. Suggests that Geddes' wishes to carry out the improvements suggested by Gennadios and outlines his draft scheme for Cyprus and the Armenian refugees. Mention of Lord Selborne and Mr Anderson.
Copy letter from Patrick Geddes, Montpellier, to Sir Walter Sendall, High Commissioner of Cyprus
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 T-GED/1/8/7/3
- Dates of Creation20 November 1896
- Physical Description4 ff.
Scope and Content
Created by Elaine MacGillivray, project archivist, February 2019.