Refers to Patrick Geddes' article published in the June Contemporary Review. Outlines his desire to raise £25,000 to facilitate to establish homesteads and villages with permanent agriculture and manufacturing employment at Cyprus for Armenian refugees. Details plans and projected costs, with reference to irrigation and employment and distribution of costs.
Copy letter from Patrick Geddes, Dundee, to James Paton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 T-GED/1/8/7/9
- Dates of Creation16 June 1897
- Physical Description4 ff.
Scope and Content
Created by Elaine MacGillivray, project archivist, February 2019.