Includes letters from Edward Harbord, 3rd Baron Suffield to R. M. Bacon and others
Richard Mackenzie Bacon: correspondence and papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 12 MS Add.6239-6248
- Dates of Creation1752-1844
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish .
- Physical Description8 volume(s) 8 volumes1 file(s) 1 box-file1 bundle(s) 1 bundle
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Received with the Sedley Taylor Collection, 1920.
Other Finding Aids
Full details in descriptions box in Manuscripts Reading Room
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.
Some of the papers were published in R.M. Bacon, ed., Memoir of Edward third Baron Suffield (Norwich, 1838).