By Anne Johnstone only, printed by Royle Publications Ltd. Shows a quilt divided into nine rectangles, four of them being patchwork. The remaining five sections each carry pictures of Victorian children with flowers. These repeat full-card pictures, of which three feature in the present collection (JAJ/01/04/12-14), but two, in matching style, are lacking.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 JAJ/02/04/15
- Dates of Creationnd [c 1968-1999]
- Physical Description1 card