A varied collection of papers, postcards and photographs, consisting of :
- Receipts belonging to Ellen Davidson and W. R. Williams; the will of Robert Owen of Plas Isaf, Llangernyw, Denbighshire and papers relating to certain county court proceedings in a suit of ejectment concerning the Baptist Chapel and abutting buildings at Llanfair Talhaearn, Denbighshire.
- An 1888 dance card of the Primrose League's Dance at the Assembly Room, Royal Sportsman Hotel, Caernarfon.
- A collection of picture postcards, 1900-1922, of scenes in north Wales mostly, such as Conwy Castle and Kinmel Hall. Also views of Aberystwyth, Cardiganshire and Piccadilly Circus, London.
- Illuminated texts with mottoes for 1929 and 1930, published by the English Wesleyan Sunday School, Old Colwyn and a humorous anecdote.
- Photographs of Cymdeithasfa M.C. Cemais, 1914; David Lloyd George at the Liberal Club, Caernarfon with Mr Evans the Headmaster of Caernarfon Grammar School c. 1930; two ladies feeding pigeons in an unknown square, late 19th century - early 20th century.