This is a printed document with entries filled in by hand, concerning the dissolution of Sanctuary Stanley no. 3313. It contains the signatures of members and the number of votes of each member. It states any remaining assets or funds owned by the society and where the dissolution will be advertised (the Alderley and Wilmslow Advertiser). The final page bears the Registry of Friendly Societies Central Office crest.
Old instrument of dissolution
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KDF/1/1/2/6/1
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 1905
- Physical Description3 loose sheets held together with a pin, in a brown envelope. Good condition, slightly weathered.