Left-hand pages record receipts, right-hand pages payments. Receipts simply state 'contributions'; the only specific reference to a sum is the interest received from Stalybridge for the first few years. Payments are listed in more detail and include rent, district contributions, secretary, treasurer, surgeon's wages and costs. Details become sparse as the years go on. Loose pieces of papers are inserted with the accounts for 1945.
Ancient Order of Foresters cash book
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KDF/1/7/2
- Dates of Creation1892-1948
- Physical Description1 volume.