The Check contribution books are set out in a similar style to the volumes in KDF/1/5/1 above, but they contain far less detail of how the contributions are spilt up. They simply state the total amount paid and the arrears for each member. KDF/1/5/2/2-3 below list widows' names and how much they contribute to or receive from the funds. From 1909 names are divided into first order, both orders and then widows; this change may perhaps be a result of the merger.
Check contribution books
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KDF/1/5/2
- Dates of Creation1861-1947
- Physical Description3 items.