Envelope containing ten statements of accounts for Court Stanley no. 10, 1903-1928, and for other Cheshire branches, c 1908-1946. All are printed and identical in appearance. The envelope is annotated 'W. Dale and Son. Sandle Bridge'. Loose papers consist of cash book details, abstract of accounts, blank requests to attend the court to pay arrears, and 2 bank books relating to Alderley Edge, detailing the date, names and sum paid into the account.
Statements of accounts/annual reports and loose accounts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KDF/1/1/2/11
- Dates of Creation1903-1946
- Physical DescriptionBundle of loose accounts and envelope containing around 10 statement of accounts. Good condition.