The stubs detail the date, to whom the sum was paid, the amount received and the reason the sum was given (sickness benefit, funeral claim, first dividend - dissolution). The loose cheques detail the sum received by each member and are all dated 10 September 1949.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KDF/1/1/2/9
- Dates of Creation1941-1949
- Physical DescriptionOne cheque book containing completed stubs and 1 bundle of loose completed cheques. Good condition.