Between the trustees of the will of the late E.S. Clark and Messrs. A.T. Morris & G.W. Crosby, coal merchants, of Chester, for the sale of coal and slack from Llay Hall Colliery.
Copy Agency Agreement
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/K/4/40
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/2404
- Dates of Creation1904
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).