On D/BC/5435 [messuage or cottage used as a public house called The Duke of Wellington with its garden in Bache, Llangollen, adjoining the old and new Holyhead roads].
Further Charge in £60
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/W/N/1/1/38
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/5438
- Dates of Creation26 Dec 1848
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).