Of Dr. William Currie in respect of ironmongery, shrubs and trees, fabrics, spirits, haberdashery, footwear, beer, wages to labourers, tiles and drain-pipes, clothing, charity donations, veterinary sevices, newspapers, insurance, saddlery, seeds, snuff, subscription to Chester Public Library, oats, lamp oil, crockery, wine, furniture and fittings, etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/C/4/3/6
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/938
- Dates of Creation1828-1829
- Physical Description2 bundles
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).