Thomas Edgworth (Wrexham) to Philip Humberston (Chester): has been instructed by the proprietors of the South Sea Colliery to oppose the Wrexham & Mold Road Bill especially as to the level of tolls and weight restrictions; they and other coal masters in that district feel they are being unfairly penalised compared to those in Gwersyllt by the proposed terms.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/JJ/B/20
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/7877
- Dates of Creation04 Apr 1842
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).