On D/BC/5730 [Mortgage in £2472.10s. on messuages called Bryn Selwrn and Tythin y Barwn with lands in Llandderfel, co. Merioneth; and capital messuage called Pale with lands belonging and messuages called Nant yr Eithin, Vedw Von Llein ucha and issa, Pant y Barcyt, Erw Rhedyn, Cae Cynthel and Ty yn y Byrn, water corn grist mill called Melin Clettwr with the house and lands belonging and all other property of Maurice Lloyd of Pale, co. Merioneth, esq. in the parish of Llandderfel, to Rowland Edwards of Shrewsbury, gent.].
Further Charge in £387.10s.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/W/O/1/3/17
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/5733
- Dates of Creation27 Sep 1774
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).