Of the Glan-y-Wern estate, Bodfari, Llandyrnog, Llangwyfan, Nannerch, Ysceifiog, and Denbigh including Glan-y-Wern mansion house and grounds, Glan-y-Wern Farm, Tyn-y-ffrith, Pen Isa'r Waen, The Green, Rose Cottage, Flora Cottage, Glanywern Bach, Mill Farm, Felin Isaf mill, Ty Gwyn Cottage, Tynycaeau, Glan yr Afon Cottage, Llandyrnog post office, Cocoa House Cottage, Penypalmant, Groes Efa Cottages, Bancer, Bryn-Ffolt, Cae-Marian, Bancer Smithy, The Bee Inn, Pentrefelin, Old Felin-ucha, Brynogwallt, Plas Llangwyfan, Nant-Isaf, Bryn-y-Celyn, Fron Gelin, Cefn Coch, Fron Fox, and Gelli.
Sale Plans and Particulars
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/XY/10/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/3443
- Dates of Creation16 Jul 1913
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).