Made by the Commissioners for the propagation of the Gospel in Wales that Catherin, wife of Henry Bridgeman, late rector of Bangor, should have 1/5 share of his sequestered estate for the maintenance of herself and her children.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/XY/6/2/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/3213
- Dates of Creation03 Jul 1650
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).