Relating to the opposition mounted in the House of Lords by Thomas Lloyd Fitzhugh, esq., to the proposed East Denbighshire Railway Bill, including proofs of various witnesses, plans, minutes of evidence, bills of costs, etc., Session 1894.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/HH/I/1/4-5
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/6947-6948
- Dates of Creation1894
- Physical Description2 bundles
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).