Relating to the Flintshire Water & Gas and the Hawarden & District Waterworks schemes and the opposition of Mrs and Miss Egerton of Gresford Lodge thereto on the grounds that they would deprive Gresford Mill of a reliable flow of water.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/Y/B/4/8
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/7146
- Dates of Creation1883-1884
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).