By Charles Dundas, esq., and Ann, his wife, of the reversion of the manor of Aston and of Shotton Hall, the Stag's Head Inn and their other properties in co. Flint, to the use of their daughter, Janet Dundas.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/B/5/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/641
- Dates of Creation20 Apr 1808
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).