Of Thomas Lloyd Fletcher of Maesgwaelod, Overton, co. Flint, army officer, as to the death of his sister Mary's husband, Richard Walker, and the repayment of a debt owed by his aunt, Mary Fletcher, to a Mr Rutter.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/S/D/3/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/3851
- Dates of Creation26 Mar 1836
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).