Alice Hughes (Bodfari Rectory) to Edward Jones, esq.: acknowledges receipt of £10 from Lady Emma Pennant and gives an account of how she and her father intend to spend it on parish celebrations [for Louisa Pennant's wedding].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/T/E/4/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/4050
- Dates of Creation04 Jun 1846
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).