Relating to the conveyance to Holywell Local Board by P.P. Pennant of a messuage, shop, warehouse, yard and garden on the south side of Holywell High Street intended as part of the site for a new Market Hall.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-BC/T/D/5/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/BC/3986
- Dates of Creation1874-1878
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).