Three books of printed material in Arabic and Persian language, possibly official reports. There is also one page from the book 'Alfiya', Rhymed book of Arabic Grammar , and 16 loose pages from a book relating to Islamic teachings.
Scope and Content
These papers were found in no particular order and are listed systematically in the following order.
- 'Events of the travels in Jaisalmer'
- Arabic or Persian printed material which mentions an individual named Khodadad Khan
- A report from the Persian Gulf
- 'Alfiya', rhymed book of Arabic Grammar
- Pages from a book relating to Islamic teachings.