Five letters handwritten in Arabic and Persian script addressed to and from Sir Frederic John Goldsmid, Al-Azeez Ibrahim Iftadhi Burma, Shihav al-din Mahar, Al-Qadi and Mikhail abd-al Massih; most of these letters are of official matter relating to each person.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 891 JG/1
- Dates of Creation[1818 - 1908]
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialArabic Persian
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
These papers were found in no particular order and are listed systematically in the following order.
- A letter addressed to Al-Azeez Ibrahim Iftadhi Burma
- A letter sent to Major General Sir Frederic John Goldsmid from Muhammad Khan of Hyderabad
- A letter addressed to Major General Sir Frederic John Goldsmid from Karachi, India
- A letter from Shihav al-din Mahar, Al-Qadi
- An official letter addressed to Mikhail abd-al Massih