Revised edition. Calcutta School Book and Vernacular Literature Society, Calcutta, 1877. With interleaved manuscript notes giving Santali equivalents of many words, inserted by Samuel Simpson Jones of the Bengal Civil Service
'English-Hindi dictionary for the use of schools'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 105906
- Dates of Creation1877
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Hindi
- Physical Description257 pp. interleaved.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance