Audio recording and transcript of oral history interview with Lieutenant Colonel Lewis P. Marchland, aide-de-camp to Governor of Punjab, covering the period 1908-1936
Marchland, Lewis P.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 OA1/41
- Dates of Creation1972-1974
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 sound casettes: analog, + transcript
Scope and Content
Playback of audio cassettes is currently unavailable. Transcript is available to consult.