This series contains minutes of meetings, correspondence, memoranda and reports concerning staff issues in relation to the modernisation of Lots Road and Greenwich Generating Stations. Subjects include working conditions, pension funds, medical certificates, disciplinary actions, definitions of duties and grades, provision of facilities, privilege tickets and passes, transitional payments to staff, party arrangements, job vacancies, health and safety at work, rates of pay and conditions and redundancy of staff. Also includes staff organisation charts.
Chief Electrical Engineer's Department: Lots Road and Greenwich Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2856-(new)lt000214
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000214
- Dates of Creation1952-1975
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description21 bundles and folders
Scope and Content
This group of records was not created within a filing system and its arrangement does not reflect how it was used.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements