Vol.1: The anatomical parish; Vol.2: The enquiry; Vol.3: The journey to London; Vol.4: Law; Vol.5: The legacy; Vol.6: The medium's ball; Vol.7: The medium's progress; Vol.8: The murder; Vol.9: The travellers; Vol.10: The trial.
Ten holograph poems, by Robert Browning
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Brotherton Collection MS 19c Browning
- Dates of Creationca. 1840-1889
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description10 vols, holograph manuscript, with illustrations Finely bound in red leather with gilt lettering on each spine and Lord Brotherton's bookplate on the inside front cover of each volume.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Robert Browning (1812-1889), poet and dramatist. For full details of his life and work, see the Dictionary of National Biography
Access is unrestricted
From the library of Lord Brotherton